Saturday, July 21, 2012

MSPE - Adventure Ideas

I have to say, while the boy is constantly asking for me to run MSPE, I have been a bit challenged at coming up with some good story lines for us to run with.

Last night, the better half and I watched 'Safe House' with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. I thought it was good for what it was...an action movie about crooked CIA agents. More importantly, it gave me some good stuff to work with for my next MSPE mission for the boy.

The recent T&T game that Kopfy ran for us was great in that we role played for almost 3 hours without any combat situations. That was something that the boy actually enjoyed. He is usually complaining about not being able to get enough combat and when playing MSPE, he tends to be the 'Shoot First' type of super secret agent. It was great that Kopfy's excellent GM skills helped out in this area, especially when he is confronted with his next mission where sticking around to shoot it out will not work out for him. Hopefully, he will realize that before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment