Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stay Alive! Character Sheet v2

Working on some Stay Alive! efforts, including a solo adventure based on the BASH Con session, as well as some of what I still need to do for the upcoming Gen Con sessions. I updated the character sheet with some needed items.

Here are the updates I applied for version 2:
  1. Separate sections for Normal Combat Adds and Missile Combat Adds.
  2. Updated graphics at the top of the page using the 'Double Feature' font.
  3. A needed and previously missing section for character possessions by reducing the number of talents that display on the page.
I still see some additional changes, but also still flirting with a page 2 that could have more enhanced sections for possessions and such.

This will more than likely be my official one page sheet though.


No comments:

Post a Comment