Sunday, July 22, 2012

Updated Mini Character Sheet

A few months back I created a version of the T&T character sheet with the idea that I could use it for a quick reference type of sheet for solo adventures. My goal was to do something that would be formatted to fit on a 6x9 page. I applied some feedback that I received along with a few other things that I thought needed to be added. The end result is below - my updated version of the half page character sheet.

I have a PDF version that is formatted for printing 2 sheets on a single standard page. I am still working on some kinks regarding the PDF format, but it is close to what I want it to be. In the interest of those in the T&T exiled community that like to steal things and then post them without permission, I can provide copies of the PDF on request if anyone is interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment