Saturday, October 13, 2012

Miniatures: Some Demons I already have

Still trying to support this Kickstarter...so some of the existing demon/devil miniatures that I have painted over the years..

Ral Partha Balrog (1979)...


Ral Partha Balrog (1986)...


Another Ral Partha Demon (reminds me of the Demon from 'Legend')


A Grim Reaper Demon


A Reaper Succubus


And a partially painted and large Reaper Demon


It is also funny to see how the size of the miniatures have changed over the years.


7 comments:

  1. Some really nice work there Jerry. Definitely going to have to get myself one or two of those Reaper Succubi.

    What scale is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Succubus is an older Reaper sculpt...28mm. I put dates on everything I paint now, but I would guess that is more than 10 years old (or at least 10 years since I painted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, might be a bit difficult to get hold of then. Lol. :0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not directly from Reapermini.com - they never really retire anything, just they do not go out to retail shops.

    If there is anything you need, I am sure I can arrange being a middle man - you are in the UK, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I am in the UK. That's very kind of you Jerry and much appreciated. :0).

      Delete
  5. It is available in the P-65 line, which is their range of minis that have some lead content and are a bit cheaper than pewter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction. I'll have to give that line a look to see what else they have nice knocking around. :0).

    ReplyDelete