Friday, January 18, 2013

Stay Alive! Combat...Zombie Stomping

I have started two other topics for this blog. One for my stab at Miniatures rules for T&T. The other is regarding my proposed changes to Missile Ranges. Both of those are somewhere between 'initial thought' and 'nowhere near completion'.

However, I do have my first stab at Stay Alive! mass combat going on over at the 'Stay Alive!' solo adventure site. Check it out if you are interested.

Artwork © 2008 Jeff Freels, used with permission

And another plug for the Zombie Stomp Miniatures game Kickstarter...only a few days left.

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I know that stage well! Seems to be the place where many of my projects sit for all too long.

    Which probably means I should stop coming up with new projects. "Should" isn't a word in the creative vocabulary though. ;0).

    Have to say though that I feel that the Stay Alive! game is going great guns. I've never participated in a survival horror RPG session before but I'm loving this one. Even makes me want to run a group session with my local group. They're not big on T&T but I know they love zombies, so this might be just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tom...I think T&T is perfect for a zombie apoc setting...and glad you are liking it. It has been a huge help for me.

    I have tried hard to find ways to test all attributes for SRs...many solos I have encountered only tend to use LUCK. But then again, this is more of a GM adventure that I am converting to a SOLO, so I think that way of looking at it is working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, it really is working and, that is very true. Particularly of the early solos.

    Personally, I prefer a good mix to challenge a character that's relevant to the task at hand. Luck can cover pretty much everything in fairness, so I can see why it was so popular but, it does leave you wondering why you ever bothered generating attributes other than Luck and Con.. In which case you may as well just be playing FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay Alive sounds interesting. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete