Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kickstarter Madness - Wild West Exodus

Kickstarter has been a good and a bad thing for me. I am following some cool things and buying some cool things, but there are just too many cool things out there, and not enough time to invest or play them.


This one is a perfect example. The game looks cool. The miniatures look cool. The price is very reasonable for what is being offered.

The reality - even if I did paint enough miniatures to play the game, I would probably not have anyone to play it with.

As the effort moves on and more cool items are added, I find myself still wanting to try out the 'Wicked Level' which would give me enough to play. However, the next level up, 'Fiendish', offers almost double the base offered (rulebook, 2 factions, etc), with some additional bonuses thrown in for only about double the cost.

So here is my offer. I am currently in for the 'Fiendish' level as an early bird. I would like someone I know (or at least trust) to go in with me on this. For say $75, you will get 2 full Factions (28 miniatures), the rulebook, half the scenic bases, and the matching bonus miniatures for the factions you choose (the wave 2 bosses, 2 of the ladies, 2 of the totems/dark council).

I will retain the other bonuses like the merc crew, template set, and the rotten module. Now for $40 more, you can pledge yourself at the Wicked Level and get a bit more of what you would be getting by going in with me.

Just thinking out loud here...I would not need any money up front to help pay for the pledge once this ends. That can all be settled up later. If you know me, have met me, or we have corresponded via other blogs or Trollhalla and you are interested, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment