Monday, August 19, 2013

Gen Con 2013: A brief synopsis

Gen Con has once again come and gone. It is an equally tiring, fun, and exciting event for me every year. I do tend to stress myself out when I am running my games for strangers. However, I am year after year rewarded with wonderful players and like minded friends that I look forward to meeting and trying to connect with the following year.

At Gen Con, you are surrounded by brothers and sisters. For the most part, because there are always exceptions, everyone is friendly and genuinely respectful and energetic. I meet people every year that I have no hope of remembering names, but I remember faces and conversations. It is truly a magical thing to see these people that I have connected with 1 or 3 or even 7 years ago, and we still recognize each other, have a quick conversation, and part with well wishes.

On my blog, Insecure Delusions, I will recount a day by day tally of activity. On the Delving Dwarf, I will try to make at least one more post regarding the T&T related activities of the weekend.

Here is a picture of my box of goodies...more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment