Monday, June 16, 2014

Darkshade Chronicles Preview

I have been working on getting the solo portion of what was supposed to be included in MM1 completed, and I remembered my original idea over a year ago when I first started thinking about self-publishing.

T&T seems to have a small but loyal group of supporters, and even that group is split by those that are primarily looking for solo adventure material and those that lean more to the GM side of things. DC01 will feature both a solo adventure as well as information needed to more easily run as a GM adventure. Ken St. Andre did something similar with his Rose of Stormgaard novel as well as the Saving Fang adventure written for 1E resulting from the Kickstarter.

I am sure others have done this as well...but something I have wanted to do for some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment