Thursday, August 7, 2014

Gen Con 2014 - Darkshade Publishing

Gen Con.

Those of you not going are probably get sick of all the constant references and posts about preparations.

Peryton Publishing will be kindly offering some Darkshade products at their booth in the Exhibit Hall, #1317. Hard copies of both Meandering Monsters V1 ($7) and Stay Alive LE ($5) will be available as well as some nifty postcards with the 50% off discount code for the PDF, good through September. There are not many copies for sale (about 13 of each), but I would not imagine they will be selling out either. Tom or Robin from Peryton Publishing will be at the booth, or some other Peryton Gamer volunteer.


I will also have some of the postcards with me for the T&T games I am running on THUR-SAT-SUN.

There will be some extra t-shirts as well. If by chance you are not already getting one (Peryton Gamer) and would like one, reply to this post and I will try to get you one. If I am not running a game, I will be one of the countless fools working in the auction all weekend. You could find me there as well.


If you are not busy on Wendesday afternoon, I will be running a card game called Formula Motor Racing at Scottys Brewhouse, both at 1pm and 3pm. Seats are still available, but official sign-ups are currently closed.

Here is a full list of the Peryton Gamer events - some still have tickets that can be purchased on site. Also, show up with generics...most events have no-shows or can accommodate more than the listed attendees. No promises, but worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment