Friday, September 26, 2014

Vacationing Dwarf

Been quiet lately and that has been because of my trip to England in mid-September. I could not help it, but while walking through Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace, the Roman Baths, and the Canterbury Cathedral, I was immediately in game mode, trying to figure out and categorize all the amazing sights into some form of adventure in the future.

People in Europe I think take it for granted that some of the buildings and structures around them have been around for hundreds and even a thousand years. Here in the states, we are lucky to find areas that are still put together after only a few hundred years.

So while I get my act back together and get my Darkshade Publishing projects back on track, here are some of the sights that I experienced that will hopefully provide some inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment