Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spend a Day in Baru-Kesh

Yup - its finally done.

Print version now available on Amazon.

PDF should be coming soon at DriveThruRPG.


The adventure is designed for Warriors and Rogues. Do try to play with another character type...it will be a fun experience as well.

Half way through working on the layout, I discovered some better ways to handle some of the things I wanted to do with the solo adventure. I did rewrite one entire section to make it flow a bit better without too many chapters where alot of similar information was repeated.

I also see this as a fairly good introduction to T&T where combat, spells (including applying Kremm Resistance), and saving rolls are taught a bit in the beginning then less instruction a bit later.


As always - let me know what you think if you have laid down your hard earned on my writing. I am very eager to hear any feedback, so bring it on.

~JT

No comments:

Post a Comment